As I am suffering from DVT and taking Warfine i have stomach pain and feel hydrated ? What is the reason ?

hi doctor , i m a patient of dvt and taking a medicine warfine for it during this treatment my stomach is disturbed and have a stomach infection , having lose motions , feel to throw out..pain in stomach , pain in tommy , feeling what is ur advise
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
You can temporarily continue with it.and besides that you can take ars alb 30 one dose of 4 tabs before eating which will help you to clear stomach upsets.

For DVT you can take lachesis 1m 1dose once in week for 4 weeks and than report back to us.

Hope this helps,

dr jignesh