Artificial heart valve replacement, seizures, taking blood thinner comadin, keppra. Why are there white spots on skin?

I am 62 year old female that has an left artificial heart value repacement. I also have seizures. I take a blood thinner Comadin and for the seizures Keppra. I notice white spots the size of a dime on my legs,arms and dark ones around my ankles. Could this be coming from my medacine ? I have had seizures over 23 years from a fall. I had th heart valve replaced in 2006. I was told I can t eat Dark Green Vegetables. I used a colon cleanser be cause my bowel gets stopped up. I have used it for 3 days and noticed my bowel has turned Green . Should I be concerned about this ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013