Arthritis, osteoporosis, lymph-edema, chronic hypoglycemia, cannot use diuretics due to hypertension. Advice on medicines?

I am 50yr old female African descent. Over 250 lbs. Diagnosed with arthritis in neck and generally, osteoporosis in left knee, lymphedema in lower extremities and a chronic hypoglycemic (reactive insulinemia) I am also hypertensive and on medication. I live in Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. Because of the different medical issues, medication sometimes accentuates issues. Most of the hypertensive meds are diuretics and with lymphedema I cannot use diuretics. Once I was placed on Nifedipine and it resulted in the lymphedema reaching a fibrosis stage that was really painful and scary for me. What can you advise for meds apart from my diet which I am doing right now.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012