Arms warm, throwing up, dizziness, white eyes, had an attack, not yet woken. Possible reason?

My friend recently came back from Mexico on Saturday. Sunday morning she got really sick. She went to the restroom and came out saying the her arm was warm. She started throwing up, dizziness , her eyes went white, and she had an attack. She has been in the hospital for 5 days now and hasn t woken up. What might she have?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Sir,

There is a possibilty that she may be having a stroke that has lead to comatose state .

Dr. Shruti