Arm soreness, throat pain with feeling of lump, worsens on lying down. Family history of heart disease. Concerning?

Hi, my left arm feels really sore and I have a weird lump/pain in my throat. It almost feels like a really hard lump in my throat and it is pretty uncomfortable. I had just walked up a long set of steps when I felt it come on. It gets increasingly worse when I lay down. I am 34 years old 6 feet 6 and 350 lbs. I do have a family history of heart disease. Should I be concerned? Thank you for the help.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013