Arm injury, stiffness, decreased range of motion, clicking sound. Small fracture or sprain?

I fell of my bike and landed on my arm . Although the fall didn t hurt, after a while my arm (underneath my elbow behind my back arm) began to be painful and stiffen. Its now been a couple of hours and I ve had some range of motion decrease and stiffen. I ve iced it on and off for an hour and it hurt when I lifted my arm. And it clicks a bit when I do lift it. Yet there is no swelling or no bruising. Is there a possibility I have a small fracture , or could it just be a bad sprain?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012