Arm feeling cold, numbness. Had broken wrist in the past. Are these related?

My right arm gets this sensation that sometimes its very cold . But to the touch it feels as if it s at regular body temperature. It s hard to describe, but at times it feels as if my entire arm is frozen, and it gets to be a bit unbearable at times. Any idea what might cause this? There is a slight numbing around the area I broke my arm when I was about 7, its near the wrist , but the cold feeling stretches from my shoulder , to my fingers.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013