Are yellow discharge, joint pains and swollen testicles symptoms of STD ?

i m 21 years old male i did have unprotected sex last march 17, 2011 i didn t have any symptoms of burning sensation when urinating and not even yellowish penile discharge until march 25 i have notice that i have a yellowish penile discharge i though it was just a urine cause its yellow and when i notice that it is not just a urine i take penicillin from march 28-April 2 and i did search in the internet that cefixime 400mg will cure it and i take the dose at single and waited 7 days for it to take effect the penile discharge was gone but my testes got swollen and i m experiencing joint pains april 10, what is happening to me doc? i m really confuse right now please help me what meds should i take to cure this????? please give me some answers.. i m so much afraid right now
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011