Are there any surgeons who can complete a reconstructive surgery on buttocks? Was born without a natal cleft

I am looking for a surgeon who would be able to complete a reconstructive surgery on my buttocks . I am 33 yrs. old and was born without a natal cleft (butt crack) due to imperferacted anus that was corrected at birth due to surgery. Now that I am older, it is embarrassing that I cannot wear sexy underwear and it is unattractive. I would like to have surgery to have it look at least a little more normal or at least with a crack to wear thongs. Are there any surgeons that will do this surgery or have done the surgery. This has been an ongoing life decision and I am to a point that I cannot go another day without having it corrected.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer