Are there any chances of pregnancy based on my blood test report ?

I had a blood test done on Day-3 (10-Jun-11) with results FSH 8.65, LH 5.76, Prolactin, TSH 0.147, Free T3 3.09, Free T4 1.84. I was detected hypothyroid last year and am taking Thyronorm tablet 100mcg. I am trying conceive but unable since 1 year. Last blood test taken on 02-April-11 had normal TSH 2.13. In December TSH was 2.86, FSH 5.74, LH 3.38, Prolactin 14.9, Estradiol 63. What to infer from the report and what medical advice is required so that my hormones become normal? I am seeing variance in my reports which is worrying.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011