Are there any chances of getting herpes if had intercourse and unprotected sex ?

Hello, I had sexual intercourse with someone back in Sep 2010 and we used protection. My partner took the condom off while we were having sex and I never noticed. He says he didnt take it off because it was found inside of me after intercourse... how else could it get up there so I assume he took it off. I have been knowing this man for a while and this was our first time we had sex. He wanted to cut all of the lights off and have intercourse in complete darkness I kind of felt like that wasnt right but I didnt think to much of it because so people are just weird like that, everyone is different so I just went along with it. I never had a chance to examine him until after he had ejaculated inside of me and thats when I noticed a scar on his penis. When I asked about it he said, it got caught in his zipper when he was younger . I have been doing online research about the herpes virus ever since. I havent felt the same since we had intercourse and I break out down there before I have a menstrual cycle every month. I am scared to go to a doctor because if I do have something I Swear To God I Will Kill That Man and I mean that. I dont care about going to jail. I dont have any children and I want a family if I have something, then what? My life would be fxcked... So, I just dont know. Is there any advice that you could give me other than go to a doctor because thats not going to happen. I am now in a relationship with someone I would want to spend my life with but scared to have intercourse because I might have something I cant get rid of.
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011