Are stomach pains, sensitivities in legs not related to VitD deficiency ?

Hello guys, Im going to try keep this short and sweet. In March I started to get aches and pains in my limbs. It developed traveling from each joint day to day, also giving me a sensitive sensation in my legs. In April it was still there all over my limbs moving day to day but a constant stomach cramp was present now.   After doctor and hosital visits the main answer was wait it out it will pass even though no one knew what it was. I was then treated for kidney infection but urine results showed that was clear.   My blood test in April showed a slightly raised ANA so my doctor refered my to a rheumatologist . In May I saw the rheumatologist she gave me the all clear on physical examination but ordered a blood test. The results showed my vitimin D level was low at 25 so I m now im on Colecaliferol 20,000. My symptoms subsided mid may until this week where the stomach and back pains are back with the shooting aching pains all over my body. Has anyone else seen anything else like this? Doctors don t seem to be giving answers.  I keep being told stomach pains and cramps are not related to vitimin D deficiency but no one is doing anything.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012