Are severe headaches and loss of voice with cough, sore throat and laryngitis pre-asthma symptoms?

I am asthmatic and today I was started on stetoids, antibiotics breathing treatments and cough syrup . Eight days ago I had a severe headache that was diagnosed as a migraine . I had never had a migraine, but accepted the diagnosis. At that point, I didn t have any significant cold symptoms. Six days ago I developed a cough and sore throat with laryngitis . Those symptoms have persisted and today, I started to have shortness of breath, which increased in severity which persuaded me to see a doctor. I have noticed a significant change in my asthmatic symptoms in the past year. Over the past three months I have lost my voice twice with similar symptoms as described above. I would like to better understand pre- asthma symptoms . Are severe headaches and loss of voice signs that I am heading into a bad asthma episode? I also have an itchy chin when I cough that is hard to explain.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013