Applying gel for acne. Experiencing flaking, dryness of skin after washing face. Methods to reduce dryness?

Sir , I have been applying deriva-Cms gel for acne from past 2 weeks . During this process I started to experience flaking and dryness of skin after washing my face with water everytime. Is there any way to reduce this dryness because it s becoming quite embarassing and moreover I have red acne sacars on my face , it would be of great help if you suggest a topical treatment for lightening these scars .
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012