Applying Clindamycin solution along with melaglow cream. What can be done about the acne?

My Doctor has suggested me to apply Clindamycin solution along with Melaglow cream during the day and in the evening asked me to use Hyde Solution and leave overnight, I have terrible acne marks and they are not reducing at all . She has given me hope that applying both creams for a month would reduce 50% marks otherwise recommended me to go for chemical peeling as last option. Can you let me know how soon applying these creams can reduce my marks and scars? Is it worth applying or chemical peeling is the right suggestion??
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012