Applied ice to stop bleeding from cheeks after a nail scratch. Will it heal?

Hi sir..I am from India..I got a nail scratch on my right cheek 3 weeks stop bleeding I applied ice to stop it for a minute and then for a week I applied neosporin on that I have been applying coconut oil on it...d scratch did not form a crust like scab as I applied neospirin on d scratch is absolutely flat but is brown in colour for last one week..I want to ask if it will remain like this or will it go away..if yes then how much time shall it take and what can I do to expedite d process..thanks a ton
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012