Applied garlic paste on face, turned brown. Are these scars permanent? Cure?

It has been nearly 1 month having applied the garlic paste... Now the areas of my face where I had applied has turned brown... Are these scars permanent...?There s not a single person who hasn t asked me about this... I am sixteen now... Is there any natural methods to remove those scars immediately and permanently... Now I m using lactocalamine,kojiglo and olive oil... but there s not much improvement... First I used liquid paraffin for healing the wound...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013