Applied Trimovate cream to genital wart, now raised area. Scar tissue?

Hi, I recently treated a genital wart with condylline solution and had a nasty reaction to it.The area on the shaft became infected as did the area of glans it touched(Around the urethra ) when foreskin as not retracted.The skin wet a white colour with a green area of infection..I was given trimovate cream to treat this and the infection seemed to clear back t norma leaving some slight raised scarring on the shaft.After a couple of months i decided that it would be ok to masturbate again and did so.Now i have a raised area of skin that a different pigment in the area of the glans which was infected.I have been to see many different doctors and have an appointment with a dermatologist in two weeks and have many different diagnosis from scar tissue to lichen scelrosis and have treated with steroid cream and anti fungal cream which did not work.My question is could this be scar tissue or are there any other infections it could be zoon balantis maybe?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012