Applied HH Lite cream for dark spot on forehead after wound healing. Will spot disappear?

Age 29, Height 6ft, weight 80+, I had a Wound on my forehead which happened a month before and now after a month & after consulting a skin doc I have started applying a cream called HH Lite cream (Mametasone Furoate, Tretinoin and Hydroquinone cream), My real concern is the wound after it healed has become a dark spot on my forehead, so by using this cream will that dark spot disappear? Doctor has suggested me to apply this cream only on night hrs.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012