Appetite, weight loss, nausea, dark patches on skin, heavy periods, tired, headache. Pregnancy test taken. Reason?

I dont know what wrong with me im not hunrgy I m losing a lot of weight i went from 92lbs to 79lbs in less then 2 weeks I m cramping I feel nausa I have some dark pathes on my skin my legs are reckless I did get my period on the 19 for 3 days when i normaly get it for 8 days I bleed heavy in periods I took a pregnancy test it came out negative so its not that I m physically tired all the time I have headaches all time as well when could possibly be wrong please help me
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of DISORDERD THYROID may be the cause for your sufferings.

-blood test for thyroid profile and ultrasound scanning for thyroid may confirm the diagnosis whether it is HYPERTHYROIDISM or HYPOTHYROIDISM.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you