Any suggestions on maybe getting rid of some of these medicines

OK, I take about 5 or 6 medicines a day, for high blood pressure , anxiety attacks, please read on? panic attacks, fast heart beats, for my stomach and for depression . I take Toprol XL, Tiazac 420, lansoprazole 30 mg, Effexor XR 75, Avalide 150/12.5 and Xanax 0.5mg. Now my question is, I have been to my main Doctor , and he has referred me to gastroenterologist , to heart specialist, to every Doctor he can think of. To this day, I still am not feeling up to part. Any suggestions on maybe getting rid of some of these medicines and going herbal or something. I am really sick and tired of taking all these medicines and still not feeling well. Can someone please give me an honest answer on what else to do. I am depressed most times, I really do not like to go out of the house, unless I have to. My friends are used to this and come and visit me. So does my family, but there surely has to be something else that I can do. Please only answers that will help me. And no Iam not crazy, I am very intelligent and very friendly most of the time(the friendly part) I get up in the morning like a normal person, take my shower get dressed and take my daughter to school. I stay home dressed all day long but go no where. At the time to pick up my daughter i do, buy what I have to and rush home again. No alcohol, and yes I can walk. As a matter of fact I have 2 great wonderful dogs.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009