Any side effect of giving Cerelac to baby?

i have given ceralac to my 11 month baby 3 table spoon on alternate day is it possible of any side effect due to this....and some time when sahe didnt take milk i add cerelac in milk and given to it ok or it create some problem in her digestive system..which food is substitute her it preferabel to given her cerelac
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
hi..appreciated your concern for diet of your baby.there is no harm in giving cerelac to your baby,but i will suggest you to give home made things like khichdi,wheat porridge,mashed banana,apple.,boiled vegetables,as they make a complete balanced diet and provide your baby with all nutrients that he will need for his proper growth.
god bless.