Any remedy for the leg pain as I'm diagnosed with chrones 20/10/11 and am 16 years old ?

i was diagnosed with chrones 20/10/11 i am 16 years old, it all started with leg pain followed closley with typical chrones symptoms. since the initial eight week course of prednisone i have been very well untill 2 weeks ago when the leg pain returned, i am otherwise still well but pain is getting worse, i am scared this is an indication that i am going to get very ill again, i have to see my specialist this week, have you any ideas on this as i am very worried,
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012