Any medication for increasing the size of penis that is very small and thin ?

dear sir, my name is dinesh i m very tensionised because my penis is not properly working this is very small &thin thats by i dont want to do marrige plz give me the better medicine name plz shortout my problem
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Go for your hormonal investigations.
If there is any deficiency Than consult endocrinologist for better medical management.
Otherwise take healthy diet like high protein diet,milk,fruits.
Dont take any stress,confusion but improve your health status.
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
Required length of penis to satisfy ur partner is only 2 inch when erected, since only 2inch inside vagina is sensitive to touch, married sex life does not depend on size of the penis its art of love making, dont worry go ahead and get married, still if u feel problem with urself, consult sexologist for further treatment.

Hope I have answered ur question.