Anxiety, heart problems, leg and arm cramps, spasms, veins wanting to pop, heart palpitations, sore chest. Wants to do ECG. Blood clotting?

i was diagnosed with possible heart valve issue and anxiety . However, my arms and legs are becoming crampy, with spasm and feels like my veins want to pop. I get heart palps several times a day and my chest area feels sore. i fear blood clotting, however my regular doctor says that its anxiety when i called to tell him about these symptoms. Is it just anxiety? i am scheduled for a eco cardiogram in 2 days. I am 30 yrs old never had heart issue before.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012