Anxiety, chest discomfort, stiff neck, fatigue, feeling of emptiness, intrusive thoughts. Minor depression diagnosed. Advise?

I have been dealing with constant anxiety for almost 2 years now. First year, my anxiety level peaked and I was scared to do things like driving, meeting friends and even talking a walk outside home. Now i can do these with ease but i have constant chest discomfort and feeling of emptiness. I get intrusive thoughts that try to not live the life the fullest. I went to see a psychiatrist he said i have minor depression but definitelt should watch out for.

What can be the reasons behind constant chest discomfort, stiff neck and fatigue?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013