Anxiety, arm numnbness, low blood pressure, nausea, fatigue. Taking Xannex medication. Causes for symptoms?

I was wondering what would be the cause of my symptoms I ve been having for about a week now. I was diagnosed with anxiety , and am currently taking 0.25 Xannex .. I have a doctors appt. tomorrow, but figured I d ask you guys now considering my symptoms feel worse today then any other day. SYMPTOMS : Numbness from my hands to the very top of my arms on both sides. Low Blood Pressure yesterday it was 89/71 and today its 100/73. I feel tired all the time. And this morning I feel nauseous. I work for a pharmaceutical company, and my job is not easy, because I have to use my arms. I am tired on the jobs, and its stressful to me while these symptoms have accrued. Please tell me what I should do?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012