Anxiety and panic attacks, depression, weight loss, bags under eyes. Cancer?

I m not sure if this would really fall under mental health , but here it goes. I ve been having a lot of issues. I ve been having an on and off battle with anxiety/panic attacks since about February. I recently thought of the worst possible scenario for all of it, and that would be cancer . From the depression to the weight loss , to the constant bags under my eyes. I ve just been worried. I m only 19 years old, and female. Could that even be a possibility? Or is it just stress? I m really looking for some insight here. Let me know, thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012