Ants attracted to urine. Blood glucose test done. Urinalysis negative for glucose. Onset of diabetes?

Hi , I just recently had a general health check done on the 8th of January 2013. I m a 28 year old male, non-smoker but I think I have a drink maybe 2x to 3x a week. I exercise about 2 to 3x a week. My result shows that my blood glucose level is 102.68 mg/dl and 5.70mmol/L. I also did a urinalysis and tested negative for Glucose in my urine . Recently though I ve noticed a lot of ants in my bathroom, around my base of my toilet as well. I ve read that if ants are attracted to your urine, it could mean you re a diabetic. Does this mean I am a diabetic?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013