Antibiotics for groin pain. Getting boils, unable to lift legs, blood test normal. Specialist help required?

I have a grandson that is 8 years old and has been getting boils for some reason. He has had pain in the groan and has been on antibiotics on and off. He is now complaining of left side back pain and when taken to the dr. he was asked to lift his legs and he couldn t -- when the dr. lifted them, they fell back down. I am really getting worried about just seeing a regular doctor, he has has blood test taken (all good). Should we take him to an internal medicine or specialist that can do further testing in case he still has infection from having these boils? Concerned!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012