Ankle surgery due to arthritis destroying the cartilage. Why are my knees grinding?

i have had surgery on my ankle due to artheritis destroying my cartiladge. i had 3 pins and a screw. they also stretched a ligament for me to have a little flexibility. i have noticed that my knees are grinding and sometimes they put me down if im on my feet too long. today i went to the ER because my wrist was giving me excrutiating pain with swelling . i honestly thought i had broken it because i cant use it at all. they X-RAYED it and told me that it was imflamation possibly due to a type of artheritis. with all this joint pain im experiencing, how can i know what type of artheritis it is? and what causes or caused me to end up with this? is it ruematoid or crippling? signed, too young for this!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer