Ankle injury. Swelling, severe pain, unable to put pressure on it. Using ice pack. Pain management?

Please.. I jumped a fence in high heeled boots last night. Something I m not use too, I always wear flat shoes..and landed wrong, landed as if I was wearing flats. My ankle was impressively swollen and very painful I can t put any pressure on it at all. I proceeded to elevate my foot and put an ice pack on it for most of the night. Also last night i could move my foot, but now it hurts just to twitch it.Do I have a serious injury? What kind if injuries can you get from high heels? Please what should I do? The pain is killing me..
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012