Ankle broke during replacement. Had a bone graft. How long should I do the non-weight bearing?

I had an ankle replacement 11 weeks ago. When my surgeon did the ankle replacement she broke my ankle. She put a plate and 2 screws in to hold it together. After my 7 week check up they found that the bone was not mending. I then went for surgery 2 weeks ago and had a bone graft and 3 k wires inserted in the ankle (inside). The xrays look great. The bone graft worked. It does not hurt at all. How long should I do the no weight bearing on this ankle

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013