Angry, tired, scream on every one, child birth, crying always, can't do any work. Cause?

why do i feel so angry and tired i cant stand anybody even my kids and husband i was such a good mommy for the first 3 months of having a new baby now i dont even want to deal with him any more im so mad at myself i cant sleep or eat i dont even want to play with him m crying allthe time and if im not crying im yelling at my husband or my other kids i feel so horrible the house is a mess i dont cook or do laundry anymore if my kids are hungry they ave to get something themselves or wait for me or my husband to do it. why am i like this now when i was such a good mommy and wife before?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Hello friend ,
Welcome to Health Care Magic .,

I read your concern and you are perfectly normal . There is nothing to worry .
Hormonal variations can occur at many time as age advances , there is nothing to be depressed ..
I suggest you to speak to your husband about your health condition and he will help you to relax from stressful daily activities.
I would suggest you to relax and spend time with family as trip to nearby places to help in control mind and fight against depressions .

I would recommend Tablet Fluoxitine at noon time and Tablet clonazepam 2mg and citalopram at night after food .
This drug will help you to be enriched with healthy thoughts like before .
Ask help from your consulting physician to help you more before starting on medications.

Hope this information is useful .
Thanks & Take Care.