Aneurysm on branching arteries to liver. Suggested ateriogram after getting stronger. Second opinion required?

My uncle has a 2 inch aneuysm on one of the branching arteries to his liver . The doctor sent him home and told him that he wanted him to get stronger before they did anything. He told him to walk 2 miles a day and do at least 25 sit ups a day and come back in 6 weeks. then they will do an ateriogram to better determine the next step. This does not sound logical to me. What do you think. I think he needs a second oppinion!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013