Anemic getting blood transfusion done. Blood test showing bone marrow releasing immature blood cells. Loss of appetite, tired. Should I be worried?

I moved middle Nov. 2012 from CA,800 ft., to AZ, 5000+ ft. New dr. says I m anemic [a slight warning of this from CA dr.]. About a month ago I received a blood transfusion . Prior blood test showed my bone marrow was releasing immature blood cells. I am 83 years old, female, and tired of being tired, weary, weak, no appetite . Will be having a top and bottom colonoscopy April 18, hoping it might show source of blood loss. What s going on? Could it possibly the move to a higher elevation? I will sit down and cry now. Hoping to hear from you, Mrs. L. Burns
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013