Anemia, bleeding in nose, burning sensation, body pain, vision issues, short of hearing, headaches, sore throat, swelling. Help?

Hi, okay I'm 16 years old and about a year and a half ago I had anemia but got much better and have not noticed any other anemia like symptoms since then. For about three months I started to work out a lot, 3 hours a day nonstop and my nose began to bleed around the ending of last month a lot I guess bc I would burn all the calories I consumed. i stoped working out so much a month and a half ago so my body could relax a little. But today the weirdest thing happened, I woke up around 10am and decided to go take a shower. Right when I got in the shower my nose started bleeding but a lot more than usual and it finally stopped and about 20 minutes after my eyesight was getting shaky and my hearing was getting weird, i couldnt barely hear my music playing anymore (it was like muffled)and everything started to fade away so I tried to wash out my conditioner quick and get out to sit on my bed but breathing felt difficult like I couldn't take a breath. I got out managed to put a towel on take hold of the counter and breathe in hoping it stopped but it was getting worse I felt blinde. I opened the door and i dnt know wht happened but I fell on the floor I felt like I was dying but then I saw a glimpse of my brother and he was asking if I was okay and then I didn't see him anymore. By the time I looked up I saw no one but I could see and I started crying and went back in the bathroom. My dad came and asked wht happened, I came back to my room and now it's been like 6 hours since the incident but I'm so afraid that something may be wrong and I just had another nose bleed. It was mild but I dnt know. In case this may help, this whole week I have felt sick like I was getting a cold, I had some days where I felt hot like having a fever, and very strong headaches, also very sore throat my left tonsil has been swollen for months
now and I have my period. Please let me know your opinion on my situation, it would really help. Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013