Anal sex, white discharge while fingering anus. Cause of concern?

Hi there, I was having sex with my girlfriend yesterday after coming back from holiday. She usually doesn t really like anal play, although she enjoys me rubbing it. But yesterday I got a finger in there quite easily? and she seamed to enjoyed it, which was weird in itself. When havin intercourse a white fluid came out of her anus . Is this from her or from someone else and should I be grossed out? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
The white fluid may be a mucus or your semen as you have already intercourse with her anus.
Just watch for her stool for more days if it has still white discharge then you need to worry other wise in absence of any symptoms forget it.
Thanks.