Anal pain during bowel movements, taking Miralax, milk of magnesia. Normal?

Hello i was wondering if its normal that wen you go to the bathroom and try to poop your anus hurts ?, my only problem is the constipation i am actually taking medicine that my doctor told me to take Miralax , and milk of magnesia and if i don t go to the bathroom in 3 days i have to put a fleet enema, also i have to drink alot of water and before i had gone to the doctor i had not gone to the bathroom in years my doctor said i had a lot of stool he dint even know how can my body had hold all that stool there he told me i was very sick at that moment and that could have had explode inside me but he made me several studies and i had to had my bowel clean and so i did after that surgery i been good going to the bathroom kinda normal but now i don t go much to the bathroom and wen i poop i had blood as well and now i have this weird pain on my anus every time i try to pop i was wondering if that was normal,and i am afraid that i could be filling up again of stool on my stomach , i have 19 and my high is 5 3 i believe.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012