Anal pain due to soft, deep lump and between testicles and anus. What could it be?

hi i have pain in my anus , never had it before it woke me up in the middle of the night. i went to the hopital and they have checked it was painful in two places one where they said i had a soft lump deep. and as the doctor turned her finger to face the front the pain i felt was between my testicles and my anus as she pressed. she has advised me to see my gp in two days time if i am still in pain. but she wasnt clear wht it could be. i am a bit worried.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Nothing to worry. Your doctor know what it is. Visiting General Practitioner is for confirmation. From the description it seems that you have some sort of internal abscess formed between your anus and testicles. Quite normal during dry season where the area sweats more and such things are formed. Second reason may be due to prostrate gland inflammation which is unlikely as the symptoms don't suite.

Don't worry. Just wash the area with saline warm water and you will be cured.
Get well soon.