Am pregnant. Taking Thyroxine-50. TSH is -2.74 now. Should I continue Thyroxine?

Hello Doctor, I m 2 months pregnant and during my pregnancy blood test doctor asked me to take TSH level test. We tested the level at first week and it showed as -6.09. Hence doctor advised to take Thyroxine-50 tablet. After one week again we performed the test and now the level shows as TSH-2.74, FT3-3.02 and FT4- 1.08. Now my query is whether i need to continue Thyroxine-50 tablet for one more month. If i continue is the TSH level will go down or create any problem in pregnancy. Please advise.. Thanks in advance....Jeeva
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013