Am i OK to have a sex?

SIR I AM FROM PAKISTAN A 23 YEARS OLD GUY ND I DO MASTURBATING FROM 9TH STANDARD BUT SIR I WANT TO BE SURE ABOUT THE PENIS HEALTH AND SIZE MY PENIS IS 5 INCHES IN LENGTH AND 3.5-4 INCHES IN GIRTH I GUESSS ITS TOO SHORT FOR PLEASING A GIRL AS I AM GOING TO MARRY ONE NEXT MONTH AND MY TIMING IS ONLYU 1.5-2 MINUTES WHAT TO DO WITH THESE PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP ME I M VERY CONFUSED WHAT TO DO IS MY LENGTH AND GIRTH ENOUGH AND WHAT TO DO FOR THE TIMING AND STAMINA? HOW CAN I RECOVER?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Size is not a problem, its all about how you satisfy her, have confidence

Anonymous's Response

ya but still is it enough and what time is minimum required and is my girth enough? timing is also a problem na!

General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response

Thanks for posting.

Your penis length, girth and time taken for ejaculation all are within normal limit.

So please don't worried.

Best wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly