Alzheimer disease patient having episodes of sweating and shaking. What to do?

my sister is 81yaers old and has alzheimers disease recently she has been experiencing sweating and shaking episodes. a couple of weeks ago she was prescribed antibiotics . Today she had another episode of shaking and sweating and ended up on the floor. I am going down to England to take care of her while her husband is having another hip replacement . I would like to know what to do if this happens while i am down there.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012