Always feels like someone knocking at the door. Mental problem?

I hope sol This has been going on for sometime and I m tired of it. Guess a little worried. I can be half asleep and there will be a distinct knock as someone is at the door. Always go to see it is that convincingl No matter the time. What is this? It is so loud that when in bedroom sounds like door. In fact, always sound like door. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is called Hallucination. It is most likely a Psychiatric problem. See a psychiatrist and you will improve with counselling and/or medicines.
A general medical examination by an Internist could exclude organic causes, if any.     

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck