Alternated diarrhea and constipation, lot of mucus then feces in stool, migraine

I have alternated between infrequent periods of diarrhea and constipation . The constipation in much worse now. I am takig Sennokot S to induce bowel movements. I haver noticed over the last two weeks that I pass a lot of mucus in my stool . Sometimes I see much more mucus in the toilet bowl than I see feces. Should I be worried about this? Also, I have noticeed in the past 2 weeks, I must really strain to pass any stool. The harder I strain ther worse my migraines get. I ve had migraines for 20 years with all the meds , etc. Sometimes I attribute the constipation to all the medications I take. Does anyone havre some advice? I m frustrated and bloated.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012