Allergy to some medicines. Any anti allergic medicine to treat it?

Hi I am a married women, Whenever i take some type of medicine i get affected with skin allergy (some itching red patches in hand and leg portion). Which goes back to normal in 24 hrs to 72 hrs. Earlier when i was taking anti pregnancy tablets those also caused me allergy and pain in stomach so we started to use alternatives. My problem is even if i take headache medicine it causes me allergy. Please suggest me some anti allergic medicine which do not have stomach related side effects
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012