Allergy symptoms, low grade fever, night sweats, sore throat,hives, ASO level 200, borderline dilated left ventricle and mitral value regurgitation. What does this indicate?

my son is 11 years and in Jan he started have what seems like allergy symptons but also complained of stomach discomfort. I took to doctor on Jan 17 and she tested him for strep and came back negative , but 10 days later running a low grade fever, night sweats and continue complaining of a sore throat I ttook him back. I also want to mention that he keep saying his skin felt funny and thought something was biting him. Doctor did not know what was going on so she prescribed Augmentin which he took for 10 days. After three days of completing the medicine he broke out in hives and has since this day, but it has gotten better. In April he was diagnosied with Scarlet Fever and was put on biaxin becasue ped believe he was having a allergic reaction to the augmentin. However he is still having hives today. After putting him on biaxin for the SF the hives reduced tremendously and I did not even have to give him Allegra for the itching. However, today he is still getting hives, he had a ASO test twice, once in April and the end of May and he is still reading at a 200. He was also a bit anemai and he has a borderline dilated left ventril and mitral value regurtqation. What does a 200 ASO, hives and the heart condition indicate..... does he still have strep in his body? Should he be treated?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012