Allergy, sinus. Bleeding, runny nose, thick grey substance while blowing nose. Taken antibiotics. No relief. Treatment?

31 year old male. I have suffered from severe allergies and sinus problems all my life. Over the past 3-4 months I have started getting these thick grey brain matter looking boogers (for lack of a better word) when I blow. My nose just drips like crazy (clear) but then it gets real irritated so I blow or sneeze and the brown/gray bits of whatever appear. Just recently and for about 2 weeks I was getting several nose bleeds a day. Not a lot of blood; just would feel it running, would wipe and it was blood instead of snot. I mentioned the weird sinus boogers to my family physician and they were putting me on antibiotics anyway for strep and said if it was a sinus infection it would just clear up as well with the antibiotics; it didn t.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012