Allergy on aspirin, squeeze in heart, unpleasant feeling. Cure for symptoms?

I am a woman of 61 in pretty good health. I take no medication. The only allergy I have is on aspirin. For the last few weeks I feel a slight squeeze like feeling in my heart. It would come and go, but today it’s more often and a bit longer. It does not hurt, but it’s a very unpleasant feeling. I recently moved to Florida and unfortunately (or fortunately) do not have a family doctor yet. I will make my priority to find one soon. Does this symptom suggest anything and is there anything I need to do now?
Thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013