Allergy issues, have nasal and ear block, pounding headache, dizziness. What other than antihistamines?

I have bad allergy problems so I am going to be tested in a couple of days to find out what my allergies are. I am not supposed to take any antihistamines for the next few days. Today I can not get any air through either side of my nose AT ALL! I have tried steam, nasal spray, vicks, spicy food and still nothing. My ears are also bothering me, and I have a pounding headache along with dizziness. What can I do or take for some relief that doesn't contain antihistamines? I feel like Im on the verge of a panic attack since I cant breathe well! Stuffy nose is the worst feeling in the world to me.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013